You will be able to Learn How to capture a screenshot on Apple Watch 4? That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on to take a screenshot on Apple Watch 4. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a watch.
How to capture a screenshot on Apple Watch 4
On your iPhone:
- Open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General.
- Scroll down, then turn on Enable Screenshots.
On Apple Watch:
- With two fingers, press the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time. The screen flashes when you take a screenshot.
- To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app on your iPhone, tap the Albums tab, then tap Screenshots.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to capture a screenshot on Apple Watch 4. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!