Apple just recently announced watchOS 5.1.2 update for Apple Watch Series 4. The new update brings ECG (electrocardiogram) features. You will be able to Learn How to check ECG on Apple Watch 4, Tips & Tricks. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on Apple Watch. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a watch.
How to check ECG on Apple Watch 4, Tips & Tricks
Do you want to check your ECG? Before you begin, make sure your iPhone and Apple Watch are both running the latest version of iOS and watchOS and you’ll need to be wearing your Apple Watch on the wrist that is selected in settings.
Initial set up
- Make sure your Apple Watch Series 4 is updated to watchOS 5.1.2 and iPhone is updated to iOS 12.1.1
- Open the Watch app on iPhone and tap Heart
- Tap Set up the ECG app in Health and follow the prompts
- The ECG app will now be functional on your Apple Watch
Take an ECG on Apple Watch
- Tap the ECG app (white icon with red heartbeat waveform)
- Make sure your Apple Watch is snug on your wrist
- With your arms relaxed on your lap or tabletop, hold the Digital Crown with your finger for 30 seconds (don’t depress the button)
- Keep your finger in place until the countdown is finished
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to check ECG on Apple Watch 4, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!