You will be able to learn How to connect Samsung Dex with Note9, Tips & Tricks. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on connect Samsung Dex with Note9. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a phone. The software also plays an important role in making it a complete experience.
How to connect Samsung Dex with Note9, Tips & Tricks
- Connect your phone to a monitor with the USB-C to HDMI Adapter
- Pop up the notification of “Samsung DeX” on your mobile screen
- Tap the “Start Samsung DeX” button
- Swipe down to show Quick Settings Panel then tap ‘Use your phone as a touchpad’
- Your Phone Screen Now Touchpad
- Then select the Samsung Notes app
- Pop out the S-Pen to take notes on the touchpad.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to connect Samsung Dex with Note9, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!