The Galaxy Watch is Samsung’s most refined smartwatch due to its helpful fitness tracking and four-day battery life – if you opt for the larger 46mm size that we liked and recommend. Galaxy Watch amazing and stylish smartwatch of Samsung but it has a number of features integrated. To name a few, there is the amazing stainless steel rotating bezel that helps you navigate the user interface, you will find customizable watch faces to change the everyday look. You will be able to learn How To Customize Watch Face On Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. Today we are here with Detail guide on Galaxy Watch. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
How To Customize Watch Face On Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks
- Gently Press and hold the screen.
- Swipe to browse through your list of faces.
- Tap a face you love…to make your selection
- Got a look you’re accustomed to?
- Tab ‘Customize’ to further personalize your watch face.
- Satisfied? Tab ‘OK’ on the screen and voila The face is yours.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How To Customize Watch Face On Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.