You will be able to Learn top How to Hide Apps on iPhone XS Max? Tips, and Tricks. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on hiding Apps on iPhone XS Max. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a phone.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone XS Max?
- Choose a folder that already exists on your iPhone (preferably a boring one, like Utilities) or create a new app folder.
- Press and hold the app icon you want to hide until all your app icons wiggle.
- Hold and drag the app you’re hiding into the folder where you’re hiding it.
- Add up to nine apps so that the first page of your folder contains only apps that you’re fine with people seeing.
- Now drag an app to the right so that a new page within the folder will be created. (Apps on the first page of a folder are visible from the iPhone’s Home screen.)
- Fill this second page with apps and hide just one or two apps among them so it’s not obvious.
- If you really want to bury those apps deep, you can create up to 12 pages in a folder as long as each page has at least one app. That means you could have a folder with 11 pages of apps you only sometimes use, and hide your app or apps on the 12th page.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to Hide Apps on iPhone XS Max? If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!