You will be able to Learn How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OPPO Find X. Today we are here with Detail guide on Root OPPO Find X. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
After you root your OPPO Find X you will be able to Install Best custom ROMs for Android on your OPPO Find X. There are some apps that need root access so after you root your smartphone you will be able to use all apps on your Phone. some app does not access without root your phone so after root, you can use all app.
After you root your OPPO Find X the warranty of smartphone will be voided however you can gain it back by unrooting your smartphone. There are some apps on an android system which if deleted can make your device unresponsive so make sure you don’t edit system files without knowledge.
Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo Find X
Prerequisites Before Installing TWRP Recovery in Oppo Find X
- Your Bootloader must be unlocked
- Make sure there is 65% battery in your Smartphone so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the TWRP installation procedure
- Download ADB setup files and adb.zip
- Backup all your important data.
Backup Android phone to PC before rooting
- Connect your Android phone to a Windows computer.
- Click on the Open folder to view files option when AutoPlay popup on the PC .
- Copy and paste the files and folders you want from Android phone to the PC.
Backup Android phone data before rooting using Google
AutoPlay only allows you to backup media files, so what will you do if you want to backup other data such as contacts, calendars, app data, even Wi-Fi passwords and some phone settings? Don’t worry! Google provides the service of backing up all these data on your Android devices with Google account.
- Tap on phone’s “Settings” and tap on “Backup and reset”.
- Here check both “Back up my data” and “Automatic restore”. Then, tap on “Backup Account” and add your Google account.
- Now, go to “Settings” again and go to tap “Google” under “ACCOUNTS”. Choose your Android data which you would like to be synced.
Steps On How To Install TWRP Recovery in Oppo Find X
- You will be able to Root OPPO Find X after you install TWRP recovery on your Phone
- You will be able to Install custom ROMs on your OPPO Find X
- You will be able to Do customization’s
Steps On How to Root Oppo Find X
- Take the Stock Boot.img
- After that Copy the magisk manager apk file to your OPPO Find X and install it
- Transfer the boot.img file to your OPPO Find X
- Now switch off the internet connection and open magisk manager
- Wait for a Popup that says ” Update Available”
- Then click on Patch Boot.img
- Select the Boot.img file we transferred earlier
- Now, wait for magisk to patch the boot.img file, a new file with name patched_boot.img will appear in the magisk folder of internal storage.
- Now transfer the patched_boot.img file to your computer.
- Now Open Sp flash tool and load the scatter file from the backup we made earlier
- uncheck everything and select boot only
- Now load the patched_boot.img file
- Now switch off your phone and connect it to your Computer.
- Click download and it will start flashing the patched boot.img file.
- Now your OPPO Find X is successfully rooted.
I hope to use to understand all tutorial on how to how to Root OPPO Find X Smartphone. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem. If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!