Apple has recently launched iPhone XS, and this is iPhone X next series phone which comes with gesture-based navigation and no home button, You will be able to Learn top How to Remove Notch on iPhone XS Max? Tips, and Tricks. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on How to Remove Notch on iPhone XS Max. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a phone.
Hide The Notch on the Lock screen and Home screen
If you don’t like the notch on the Lock screen or the Home screen, you can use a wallpaper that hides the notch part. You can find multiple wallpapers like this. Or you can use an app like Notch Remover to make your own.
- Download Notch Remover from App Store and launch it.
- Tap on the option of Select Image.
- Choose one of the pictures in your Photos library to use as wallpaper.
- Tap on Save to store the converted picture.
- Replace the wallpaper through Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Choose the new picture converted by Notch Remover, and adapts the new picture’s black bar to the
- top of display correctly by zooming in or out.
- Tap on Set, and choose Set Lock Screen, Set Home Screen or Set Both according to your own preferences.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to Remove Notch on iPhone XS Max?. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!