Apple has recently launched iPhone Xr, and this is iPhone X next series phone which comes with gesture-based navigation and no home button, You will be able to Learn top How to rename folders on iPhone Xr? Tips, and Tricks. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on How to rename folders on iPhone Xr. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a phone.
How to rename folders on iPhone Xr?
- Tap and hold (long press) on the folder you’d like to rename
- Once your app/folder are wiggling, tap the folder again
- Tap the folder field up top to rename and tap done on the keyboard
- On iPhone X and later, tap outside of the folder and then tap Done
- One iPhone and iPad models with a Home button, tap it to confirm the change
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to rename folders on iPhone Xr?. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!