Apple just recently announced watchOS 5.1.2 update for Apple Watch Series 4. The new update brings ECG (electrocardiogram) features. You will be able to Learn How to share Apple Watch ECG report with your doctor. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on Apple Watch. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define a watch.
How to share Apple Watch ECG report with your doctor
- Take an ECG from your Apple Watch. Learn how to do that here.
- After taking at least one ECG, go into the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Health Data near the bottom, and then tap on Electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Tap on the ECG result you’d like to send to your doctor.
- Tap on Export a PDF for Your Doctor.
- Tap the share button on the top right.
- Now choose how you want to send the PDF (Whatsapp, Messages or Mail, for example).
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to share Apple Watch ECG report with your doctor, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!