The Galaxy Watch is Samsung’s most refined smartwatch due to its helpful fitness tracking and four-day battery life – if you opt for the larger 46mm size that we liked and recommend. You will be able to Learn How to Remove App on Samsung Galaxy Watch. Today we are here with Detail guide on Galaxy Watch. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
You don’t really use that app anymore. Instead of letting it take up space, delete it from your watch.
On Your Phone
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app
- Touch the SETTINGS tab,
- Then touch Apps
- Touch More Options
- Touch Uninstall
- To delete an app, touch the Delete icon next to the app
On Your Watch
- Open setting Press Home Key on your watch
- Rotate has a little application you want to remove
- Touch and hold that screen
- Tap application you want to remove/uninstall
- Touch the Delete icon on the app, and then touch Done to delete the app.
Note: Preloaded apps cannot be uninstalled. You can only disable them.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to Remove App on Samsung Galaxy Watch. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.