The Galaxy Watch is Samsung’s most refined smartwatch due to its helpful fitness tracking and four-day battery life – if you opt for the larger 46mm size that we liked and recommend. Galaxy Watch amazing and stylish smartwatch of Samsung but it has a number of features integrated. To name a few, there is the amazing stainless steel rotating bezel that helps you navigate the user interface, you will find customizable watch faces to change the everyday look. You will be able to learn How To Use eSim On Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. Today we are here with Detail guide on Galaxy Watch. this all process one by one that easy to understand.
With the Cellular Galaxy Watch, you can leave your phone at home – and still get phone calls and send messages. Currently, the only Australian mobile network provider to support the cellular/eSim Galaxy Watch is Telstra. Please contact Telstra for information on the Telstra One Number service.
How To Use eSim On Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app
Please Note: The Galaxy Watch is compatible with devices running Android version 5.0 or later and RAM 1.5 GB or over.
The cellular connectivity is not compatible with iOS devices.
- Select Start the Journey and choose Galaxy Watch from the list of devices shown.
- The Galaxy Watch and your mobile device will attempt to pair by Bluetooth. Tap the ✔ on the Watch and OK on the phone to confirm the 6 digit code to connect them.
- Depending on your device, you may have to allow several permissions to continue. Agree to the Terms and Conditions shown on the mobile device.
- Sign in or create a Samsung account.
Please Note: You will need to be signed into a Samsung Account to access the following functions of the Galaxy Watch when not paired with a mobile device:
- Find My Watch/Find My Phone
- Back up & Restore
- Select whether or not you wish to Restore any information to the Galaxy Watch. If you have not previously used a Galaxy Watch you can select SKIP
- The Galaxy Wearable app will connect to your mobile network provider to search for a compatible network service for your Galaxy Watch. Please wait for it to connect to the network and do not select skip.
- Follow the mobile network operator instructions to connect your Galaxy Watch to your mobile service.
- Once you have confirmed your subscription service, your Galaxy Watch will disconnect and reconnect to your mobile device.
You can check your connection to the mobile network by accessing the Settings > Mobile Networks in the Galaxy Wearable app.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How To Use eSim On Galaxy Watch, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.