Apple has recently launched iPad Pro 2018 which comes with gesture-based navigation and no home button like iPhone X series devices, You will be able to learn top How to Use Gestures on iPad Pro 2018, Tips & Tricks. That You Must Check Out. Today we are here with Detail guide on Use Gestures on iPad Pro. As we all know, it’s not the hardware specs alone that define an iPad.
How to Use Gestures on iPad Pro 2018, You need to learn
With iPad Pro, you’ll use gestures to navigate, multitask, and access all of your features and apps
Unlock your iPad
- First, let’s unlock your iPad- Just swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen while using Face ID to authenticate, or you can enter your passcode instead.
Add an app to the Dock
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll find the Dock. Here you’ll see your favorite apps, along with recently used and suggested apps. You can add new apps to the at any time. Just touch and hold an app then drag it to the Dock.
Show the Dock
- When you’re in an app, you bring up the Dock by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen and releasing your finger when it appears.
Hide the Dock
- To hide it again just swipe down on the Dock.
Switch between apps
Now let’s take a look at move between apps.
All of these gestures will work the same way no matter which way you’re holding your iPad.
- Swipe along the bottom edge of the screen to switch to a recently used app and keep swiping to switch to another.
- Or try swiping across the screen with four fingers to switch. You can use these switching gestures from the Home screen or while using any app.
Open the App Switcher
- App Switcher, which shows you all of the apps you have open. Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen and pause in the middle.
Use the App Switcher
- From time to time you might need to force close an app. To do this, just swipe up on any app while you’re in the App Switcher.
- To open an app, just tap it.
Return to the Home screen
- Swipe up from the bottom edge to go back to the Home screen. Or quickly pinch four five fingers together to go Home. These gestures will bring you back Home at any time.
Go to Control Center
- Swipe down from the top right of your screen. You can quickly adjust settings and other handy iPad features.
Take a screenshot
- Press the top button and the volume up button at the same time.
If you ever need to force restart your iPad,
- Press and quickly release the volume up button, Press and quickly release the volume down button
- And then press and hold the top button until you see the Apple logo.
I hope to use to understand all the article on How to Use Gestures on iPad Pro 2018, Tips & Tricks. If you have any problem then ask in the comment box. We can solve your problem.
If you liked this post share it on social (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus) media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!