Finally, Xiaomi’s custom user interface MIUI 10 available. it comes to rolling-out MIUI Beta ROMs for its devices. The MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.7.12 has two variants MIUI 10 China this ROM is intended for Chinese users and MIUI 10 Global and MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM is intended for a global audience and comes with Google Play services integration. Xiaomi phones that are sold internationally ship with MIUI Global Stable ROM.
Last week, MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.7.5 available for eight Xiaomi devices, now available for 21 Xiaomi devices, which are noted as follows:
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Xiaomi Mi 5s
- Xiaomi Mi Max
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A/Redmi Y1 Lite
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/Redmi Y1
- Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Xiaomi Redmi S2/Redmi Y2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro/Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Xiaomi Mi 5
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Mi Mix
If you want to upgrade or download this Global Beta so keep in mind:
- Backup your all data and everything like photos, Contacts, media files, etc before upgrading to MIUI 10.
- Users running MIUI 7 / MIUI 8 / MIUI 9 stable ROM will need to upgrade to MIUI 10 via fastboot method (which requires an unlocked bootloader).
- Users running MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM can head to the Updater app and check for updates.
- he Global Beta ROMs can be flashed either via fastboot or recovery. Installation instructions via recovery can be read here.
All links available On MIUI official here
source: MIUI Forums