Twitter update for iOS users, the latest update adds a new floating compose button, additional spam report options. The new compose interface is based around a floating action button, similar to many Android applications.
According to Twitter Support “We’ve got a shiny, new compose button to unveil on Twitter for iOS! Easier than ever to use, the floating icon is prominently displayed and perfect for one-handed scrolling and Tweet composing. Pro tip: Press and hold the icon to access your drafts, photos, and the GIF gallery.”.
Additional spam report options:
- When you go to report a tweet, you currently see four options:
- I’m not interested in this tweet
- It’s suspicious or spam
- It displays a sensitive image
- It’s abusive or harmful
- When you choose the spam option, however, Twitter has added new sub choices:
- The account tweeting this is fake
- Includes a link to a potentially harmful, malicious, or phishing site,
- The hashtags included seem unrelated
- Uses the reply function to spam
- It’s something else