Verizon has started rolling out the October security update for the Galaxy S8/S8+, Note 8, Note 9 and Galaxy Tab S3 are all receiving updates on Verizon at the moment, The latest update also fixes the bug and improved performance.
Here is software version for all the devices
- Galaxy Note 8: Oct. patch, version N950USQS5CRID
- Galaxy Note 9: Oct. patch, version N960USQU1ARJ5
- Galaxy S8: Oct. patch, version G950USQU5CRIB
- Galaxy S8+: Oct. patch, version G955USQU5CRIB
- Galaxy Tab S3: Oct. patch, version T827VVRS2BRJ1
To download this update manually, open the phone’s setting, navigate to and tap Software update, then tap Download updates manually.