The most awaiting Xiaomi smartphone Xiaomi Mi A2 With Android One has been leaking for the past few months and is expected to launch soon. Mi A1 was launched last year and this smartphone is one of the most successful devices of Xiaomi. Becuase It is the first dual camera smartphone in mid-range.
In its most recent set of leaks, the upcoming smartphone has been listed on a Swiss electronics retail portal with most of its specifications outed. The phone is expected to sport a similar, if not identical, design compared to the previously launched Mi 6X. Mi 6X already launched in China. The website lists the Xiaomi Mi A2 in Black, Blue, and Gold color variants. But some more color option may be launched.
In the listing on Switzerland website Digitec, the 32GB storage variant has been priced at CHF 289 ($300), the 64GB model bears a price tag of CHF 329 (#350), and the 128GB internal storage variant comes in at CHF 369 ($400). According to this news, The price of this device compared to last year launched Mi A1 is very high.
Xiaomi Mi A2 With Android One expected specifications
As per the listing on German portal Digitec, the Xiaomi Mi A2 is shown to run Android One. It is reported to sport
- the same 5.99-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) display as the one seen on the Mi 6X.
- It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage.
- In terms of optics, the Mi A2 bears a vertically stacked dual rear camera setup, with a 12-megapixel primary sensor.
- On the front, the smartphone is expected to get a 20-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calling.
- There is a 3010mAh battery under the hood, with Quick Charge 3.0.
- Connectivity options on the listing include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, and USB Type-C.